Dodge Ridge


Dodge Ridge Ski Resort is popular with a wide variety of people. The vast majority of those who come here choose to do so simply because it is the closest resort to their home. However, you may choose to try Dodge Ridge no matter how near or far it is from you. It’s a great resort with plenty of snow-orientated activities on offer.

If you live in the Fresno, Southern Central Valley, Bay Area, East Bay or Northern Central Valley areas of California, you will find that Dodge Ridge is pleasantly close to you. You may have even driven past the pointers that can be seen when driving from the Central Valley, Fresno and Sacramento areas. On arrival you will soon discover that there are plenty of great facilities on offer. Since the resort opened in 1951, it has been continually developed and upgraded in order to keep up with the changing demands of snow sports. It has an impressive 1600 ft Vertical drop from a summit elevation of 8200 ft. The resort covers some 815 acres and you will quickly discover that it has 59 great ski runs to be enjoyed. Of these only 20% of the trails are dedicated to beginners. The other 80% of trails is divided equally between intermediate and advanced runs. This makes Dodge Ridge a great place to bring friends that are new to the sport whilst still being able to enjoy the more challenging runs yourself.

Access to these runs is made easy through the use of 8 lifts and 3 surface lifts. When you consider that the longest run available is 2 miles in length, having a reliable ski lift to take you to the top suddenly becomes essential. Freestyle enthusiasts will discover that there are 5 freestyle terrain parks as well as a great halfpipe to be enjoyed. Once you’ve spent a considerable amount of time and energy churning up snow outdoors, you’ll be glad to know that you can head inside for a great meal at the Local’s Cafe. Other options back at the Base are the Creekside Cafe and Boulder Bar – both great place for food and beverages. There are also a few other restaurants and bars to be enjoyed at Dodge Ridge Ski Resort.

So book your accommodation at Dodge Ridge today and stay ahead of the pack. A great place to visit and an even better place to ski and snowboard, Dodge Ridge may well be exactly the sort of destination you were looking for.